7 Extra Income Options For Stay At Home Parents
For many parents, there comes the question about whether to stay home full-time or to continue to work outside of the house.
While each family will have a different reason for having a parent stay home, when you decide to stay home with your children, it’s crucial to figure out whether you can actually afford to give up your income altogether.
But even if you’re not able to completely give up that second income, you can still find ways to earn some extra money without needing to leave the house. These seven income opportunities for stay-at-home parents will help you make your dream a reality.
1. Call Center Representative: Work from home to help resolve customer problems without needing extensive experience.
2. Virtual Assistant: Answer emails and prepare documents for executives anywhere, at the times that work best for you.
3. Tutor: Top tutors make upwards of $20/hour to help students around the world. If you’re not an expert in a particular field, you may qualify to teach English to virtual language learners.
4. Transcriptionist: Medical, legal, and other industries need people who can transcribe notes into written documents.
5. Sell Your Stuff: As a stay-at-home parent, you have the opportunity to clean out old and unused items from around the house and sell them online or with a community yard sale.
6. Rent A Room: Now that there are tons of sites like Airbnb, you can rent out a spare room whenever is convenient to make some extra bucks.
7. Have Some Fun: Enjoy playing games on your phone? With an app like Giftloop, you’ll get paid to play games, search the web, take surveys, and more simple activities that you do on a regular basis.
If you’ve always wanted to stay at home with your children, finding ways to bring in extra cash – big or small – will help you achieve your goal. Download Giftloop now and start earning more today.